I believe … that practicing Yoga is about much more than body’s flexibility … that we’re all Divine and our lives have a purpose … that our difficulties and sadness are as necessary as our triumphs and joy … that we can change anything we want in our lives, so long as our desire is greater than our resistance to changing.
Nathalie started with Hatha Yoga in 1992 at a Buddhist center in Brussels. Yoga resonates with many aspects of her personality and her spiritual quest for softness, flexibility, precision, non-violence and introspection.
For over 20 years she studied the Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo for which she often goes to India. In addition, she practices weekly Iyengar Yoga for its precision and Yin because it helps her to release tensions and prepare for meditation.
She deepens her Yoga practice by regularly following teacher trainings and workshops. She has been accepted for the Insight intensive deepening level training with Sarah Powers that will start in May 2020.
She invites you to practice Yoga with mindfulness, gentleness and respect by encouraging you to look inside and work on yourself, so you come to balance both physically and mentally.
Since 2012 she organizes with passion and enthusiasm Yoga retreats in Europe and India. During these retreats is the emphasis on Yoga, meditation and conscious living.
Nathalie’s Yoga Teacher certifications
- Insight Yoga Institute – Level I (100-hrs), level II (30-hrs), deepening level (100-hrs, completed in oct. 2021) with Sarah Powers
- Functional Yin Yoga/anatomy with Senior teachers of Paul Grilley
- Chinese Medicine, Meridian Nidra & hip anatomy (65-hrs) with Jo Phee
- Therapeutic Yoga (100-hrs) with Yogabrahmacharya Klaas Stuive
- Raja Yoga of Patanjali (500-hrs) with Sari Schnitfink
Ongoing at Insight Yoga Institute: advanced training integrating yoga, Buddhism, Mindfulness and spiritual psychology
Ongoing Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo in Aurovalley Ashram, India with Swami Brahmdev
Meditation silent retreats
- Insight Yoga & Inquiry, silent retreat with Sarah Powers (2018, 2019)
- Silent retreat with Tijn Touber & Juno Burger (2019)
- The 4 Foundations of Mindfulness – silent retreat at Dechen Chöling with Acharya Mathias Pongracz (2017)
Via workshops blijf ik me bijscholen
- Iyengar Yoga trainingsdagen with Eva Kamala
- Katha Upanishad with Gita Neema Majmudar & Surya Tahora
- Vedic chanting with Veda Belgium
- The Buddhist Mind – Yin Yoga & The Four Foundations of Mindfulness
with Whit Hornsberger
- The vision of the Bhagavad with Gita Neema Majmudar & Surya Tahora
- Fundamentals of Restorative Yoga with Kristen MacPherson
- Upanishad, aan de voeten van de meester with Klaas Stuive
- Vedic chanting introduction, Sanskrit Belgium
- Vedic chanting for health and healing, Sanskrit Belgium
- Gayatri Mantra, Sanskrit Belgium
- Yin & Yang Yoga with Simon Low
- Yoga weekend with Max Strom
- Hormonal Yoga therapy with Kathy Wolff
- Yogalessen leren maken (34-hrs) with Paul Meirsman
- Critical Alignement Yoga with Gert van Leeuwen
- Hormonal Yoga with Sari Schnitfink